And to think there is a real
possibility this man could be re-elected!
'Confession' Of George W. Bush...
1. I attacked and took over two countries.
2. I spent the U.S. surplus and bankrupted
the US Treasury.
3. I shattered the record for the biggest
annual deficit in history (not easy!).
4. I set an economic record for the most
personal bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period in US history.
5. I set all-time record for the biggest drop
in the history of the stock market. 6. I am the first president in decades
to execute a federal prisoner.
7. In my first year in office, I set the
all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in American
history (tough to beat my dad's, but I did).
8. After taking the entire month of August
off for vacation, I presided over the worst security failure in US
9. I set the record for most campaign
fund-raising trips by any president in US history.
10. In my first two years in office, over 2
million Americans lost their jobs.
11. I cut unemployment benefits for more
out-of-work Americans than any other president in US history.
12. I set the all-time record for most real
estate foreclosures in a 12-month period.
13. I appointed more convicted criminals to
administration positions than any president in US history.
14. I set the record for the fewest press
conferences of any president, since the advent of TV.
15. I signed more laws and executive orders
amending the Constitution than any other US president in history.
16. I presided over the biggest energy crises
in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.
17. I cut health care benefits for war
18. I set the all-time record for most people
worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest against me (15
million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in
the history of mankind.
19. I dissolved more international treaties
than any president in US history.
20. I've made my presidency the most
secretive and unaccountable of any in US history.
21. Members of my cabinet are the richest of
any administration in US history. (The poorest multimillionaire,
Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.)
22. I am the first president in US history to
have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously struggle against
23. I presided over the biggest corporate
stock market fraud in any market in any country in the history of the
24. I am the first president in US history to
order a US attack AND military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did
so against the will of the United Nations and the vast majority of the
25. I have created the largest government
department bureaucracy in the history of the United States, called the
"Bureau of Homeland Security" (only one letter away from BS).
26. I set the all-time record for biggest
annual budget spending increases, more than any other president in US
history (Ronnie was tough to beat, but I did it).
27. I am the first president in US history to
compel the United Nations remove the US from the Human Rights Commission.
28. I am the first president in US history to
have the United Nations remove the US from the Elections Monitoring Board.
29. I removed more checks and balances, and
have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential
administration in US history.
30. I rendered the entire United Nations
31. I withdrew from the World Court of Law.
33. I refused to allow inspectors access to
US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva
34. I am the first president in US history to
refuse United Nations election inspectors access during the 2002 US
35. I am the all-time US (and world) record
holder for most corporate campaign donations.
36. The biggest lifetime contributor to my
campaign, who is also one of my best friends, presided over one of the
largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former
CEO of Enron Corporation).
37. I spent more money on polls and focus
groups than any president in US history.
38. I am the first president to run and hide
when the US came under attack (and then lied, saying the enemy had the
code to Air Force 1).
39. I am the first US president to establish
a secret shadow government.
40. I took the world's sympathy for the US
after 9/11, and in less than a year made the US the most resented, hated
country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and
41. I am the first US president in history to
have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the
biggest threat to world peace and stability.
42. I changed US policy to allow convicted
criminals to be awarded government contracts.
43. I set the all-time record for the number
of administration appointees who violated US law by not selling their huge
investments in corporations bidding for gov't contracts.
44. I have removed more freedoms and civil
liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.
45. I entered office with the strongest
economy in US history and in less than two years sent every single
economic category heading straight down.
RECORDS AND REFERENCES
1. I have at least one conviction for drunk
driving in Maine (my Texas driving record has been erased and is not
2. I was AWOL from the National Guard and
deserted the military during time of war.
3. I refuse to take a drug test or even
answer any questions about drug use. All records of my tenure as governor
of Texas have been spirited away to my father's library, sealed in secrecy
and unavailable for public view.
4. All records of any SEC investigations into
my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and
unavailable for public view.
5. All minutes of meetings of any public
corporation for which I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and
unavailable for public view.
6. Any records or minutes from meetings I (or
my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and
unavailable for public review.
GEORGE W. BUSH
The White House
The 'Confession' Of George W. Bush
Compiled By Jim Anderson
With Knowledge Comes Responsibility In the Name of ONE ,